At SDA Building Services Inc., our performance makes a difference in everything we do.
We have a great opportunity for a driven, service-focused individual to join our team to provide an efficient and productive facility from which our teams operate.
1. Inventory Management
- Receives, organizes, manages, and tracks the incoming and outgoing flow of equipment, supplies, and materials
- Ensures the distribution of supplies according to individual Work Order requirements
- Purchases supplies on an as-needed basis
- Supports the maintenance of WHMIS standards
2. Fleet Management
Coordinates and tracks the maintenance of all company vehicles including:
- Condition on vehicle assignment and return
- Repairs, tire rotation, and oil changes as required
- Vehicle GPS installation and maintenance
- Company vehicle policy support
- Monthly risk assessment reports
3. Equipment Repair
- Repairs and maintains small equipment to ensure their performance and extend their lifespan
- Coordinates the repair of other equipment as needed with external suppliers
4. Facility Management
- Manages warehouse access to ensure the security and safety of the facility, equipment, supplies, and materials
- Ensures and maintains the facility standards and conditions inside and outside
- Completes basic maintenance and repairs around the facility and/or engages contractors as required
- Conducts weekly checks of all security systems including all camera equipment
- Conducts seasonal checks and basic maintenance on HVAC RTU including filter changes, squeaky belts, etc.
- Supports and implements a Building Safety Plan to follow the municipal fire and building code standards
- Conducts Fire Drills and regularly inspects fire-associated systems according to the Building Safety Plan
- Participates in the Joint Health and Safety Committee
- Provides on-call responses to any office alarm calls
SDA Building Services is a janitorial and building maintenance company dedicated to providing professional high-quality services. With over 35 years of experience in property maintenance and janitorial services, SDA is a well-known and respected company in the service industry. You can learn more about us here: https://www.
Thank you to all interested applicants. Candidates who possess the best fit of experience, skills, and qualifications outlined above will be contacted for the next steps in the hiring process.
SDA Building Services is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to building and evolving a team reflecting a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
Thank you for your interest in working with us. You can send your job application by filling out the form below.