Handyman/woman - Commercial Building Maintenance & Repair
We have a great opportunity for a reliable and customer service focused individual to join our Building Maintenance team in creating safe and welcoming environments for our clients and their customers.
· Experience in carpentry; painting – interior & exterior; drywall installation & repair;
VCT installation & repair
· Safety focus is non-negotiable
· Reliability and consistency are required for success
· Pay determined by experience and skill
· Willing to train the right individual
· Must be eligible to work in Canada
· Ability to work across the GTA and surrounding areas, depending on client sites
· Provide personal tools and transportation
· Be sure to send your resume or a detailed list of your work experience
SDA Building Services is a janitorial and building maintenance company dedicated to providing professional high-quality services. With over 35 years of experience in property maintenance and janitorial services, SDA is a well-known and respected company in the service industry.
Thank you to all interested applicants. Candidates who possess the best fit of experience, skills, and qualifications outlined above will be contacted for next steps in the hiring process.
SDA Building Services is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to building and evolving a team reflecting a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
Thank you for your interest in working with us. You can send your job application by filling out the form below.